Monday, May 27, 2013

Love Hidden in the Eye



It was only 3rd period, but there was no class that I hated more than Miss Clara’s class. To fully understand how terrible this class is you have to know Clara; she was a woman weighing 270 that was 73 years old. On a normal day Clara would eat her second lunch of the day and read her latest romance novel behind desk while the chaos swept through the class. Understandably then I can say that she is too lazy to try and keep her classes in line, and even if she were to try she is in no shape to stop anyone from doing whatever the hell they wanted.
The only thing for me to do in that class try and keep my head down and stay out of trouble, but that was a mean feat with Jonny in my class. Jonny took a special pleasure in making my life miserable. Not because he had anything against me; it was just because he knew that he could get away with it and no one would stop him.
With a combination of Jonny and Clara that class was the bane of my existence, but neither of them could keep me here. The bell rang and I was out the door in a flash. To a finish off this horrid day and this hell hole of a school. Hopefully I wouldn’t I wouldn’t be accosted in the hallway that would make my day a little bit better.
I scanning the halls hoping to find at least a few people that I didn’t completely hate. Alas everyone was walking the same way as I was so that everyone’s faces were obscured from my vision. Except for one girl I had never seen her before, and I couldn’t really bring myself to care. She was slender with silky brown hair that ran at length down her back. By happenstance I chanced upon her eyes in my mindless roving. In a burst of satin desire the walls crumbled into dust around me. The former embodiments of my hatred slipped away like vapor into the wind, and I was left alone; with her.
                It was a place of dreams that set my heart beating at a rate that I could barely contain. I was in a place inside her eyes. A place submerged in a lake of liquid emerald sparkling in the perfect light of this magical place. These suns I glanced in passing pulled me further in promising eternity and demanding my worship. I stood transfixed in her beauty trying to withstand her calling, but who was I to deny the call of such a deity that had travelled from afar into my heart.
                My breath caught. It wasn’t just my wishful thinking; the cores of my religion were growing with each step that she took toward me. Further into those liquid pools I fell. The inner graces of persona washed over me and filled me with a longing that burned me like the blue tip of the flame. This longing ran through me burning away all my regret and hatred; she was changing me in a way that I couldn’t possibly grasp with my unworthy mind. At the deepest point of her eyes, I found myself a place inside her soul. In this place I underwent the final stages of my transformation; I was transformed into a being that resided in this world through the power of love.
                I stood there in awestruck wonder; entrapped in her love I tried to open my mouth to ask her but the favor of her name. No words could escape my gaping mouth as my goddess passed me by without a hint that she was aware of my existence. Those eyes held with me though. I knew that they would haunt my dreams even as they burned my soul with desire. Lucky for me, she was as trapped as I was in this glorious place called school. This gave me the chance to lose myself in those eyes again.

2 comments: